Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Adventure

So today is the day. I have started off on the new chapter in my life. My dad and I drove from Atascadero to Flagstaff today on our way to Ft. Benning, GA. I am really excited and especially nervous about this new chapter. I am very grateful that so many of my friends were able to make it out to the house for a farewell. I truly am a lucky man. So thank you all who made it and I know the ones who were unable to attend, your thoughts were with me.

This morning was tough saying goodbye to my mom, dad, brother, and N. I am just thinking of this as a long summer camp, (really long) and hopefully it will be over soon enough. But I am excited to have some fun.

Well, I will see you guys when I see you. I promise to keep this updated to let everyone know how i am doing.

Love you Bear

No comments: