Thursday, April 9, 2009

Training Updates

Hey guys.
Thought I would give everyone an update on how things are going out here in the wonderful south. Dad and I had a great time traveling across the country. We were able to hang out with a buddies parents in Hico, Texas. We had some amazing food, good company, and an overall good time. I was also able to meet up with the old college roommate down in New Orleans. Let me tell you, Bourbon Street is something else. I think it puts Vegas to shame.

Anyways, I'm out here in Georgia doing some wonderful Army training. This first week has been a little difficult getting things organized with a bunch of people who don't know each other. We have had some late nights and early mornings, but that's the Army. Funny thing is my roommate is one of the guys I taught while I was recruiting for the Guard. He was one of the students and now he is my peer. The Army is a small place.

Well gotta go. We have to be up at four tomorrow. Love you guys and miss you tons.

Bear

1 comment:

JPH said...

Ain't it funny how the melody... can bring back the memory? I love ya, Bear. Furthermore, for what it's worth, I'm very proud to call myself your friend. You're an amazing person (Catholic or not... ha ha!). Thanks for always being a great example to me. Now, go get 'em Chip! CHIP! Shake-n-bake.