Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quick Update

So, I haven't posted anything in awhile so I thought I would give everyone a quick update on my new developments.

This last week I got notice that the National Guard Medical Board approved my transfer from aviation to medical service. What the means is I only have one more step until I am able to go to my officer training in Texas. I just have to wait for the Cal Guard send in my Federal Recognition packet and I'm in for sure. This should be done around early to mid September. So... I could be leaving for Texas as soon as late September or early October.

As my medical recruiter said, "almost there, downward slope." I am just excited to have the opportunity to get some training.

In other news, turned the big 24. (I think most everyone who reads this knows already) I just can't believe I am almost at my quarter life crisis.

Also, looks like due to budget issues, I may not be continuing my job as a recruiter for the National Guard. So, if I don't take off to training in October, I should be looking for a job. Anyone want to hire me...wink...wink.

Well, hope everyone is doing great and I'm sure I will bump into you soon.

Bear

No comments: