Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Songs About Me

So, not sure if it's just me or if others have the same thought. Have you ever just been driving down the road or just listening to music, and thought, "Man this song would go perfectly as background music to my life." You imagine certain aspects of your life as a music video with the song playing. I have these day dreams a thousand times a day. It seems that every time I hear a song I picture myself as part of it. Whether the song is Metallica's Enter Sandman or Brooks & Dunn's Days of Thunder, it doesn't matter. I picture either events that have happened in my life or make up some that could happen in the future. Crazy or not, it helps me pass the time during the day. I love to do it and don't think I could ever stop.

And, what's even funnier as a write this blog, Trace Adkins's song Songs About Me just came on.

It's a sign.

Well, there's a little glimpse into the head of Bear.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, i do this too. also i choreograph dance sequences in my head that no human could actually perform.

Dan said...

You are definitly not the only one. I think that this is a trait of an active imagination and the fact that daily tasks rarely use all our brain power.

Lizard In The Woods said...

i make up a music video for every song i hear. that basically says i need to get a hobby or something...